måndag 19 november 2007

Trip to the woods

D and I took at trip to a field tucked into the woods quite far from "civilization" (maybe five kms...?) today. I wanted to take pictures of some rare birds I had been told had been sighted there (some people had hung up a feeding"device" for birds there). I probably got there too late - not a single bird in sight.


I snapped some shots of the surroundings instead - not too easy to pay attention to the photography with 12 kilos of kicking legs and arms on the back, if I stood still for more than a minute!

ps. I noticed you think I was very sporty...I took the car most of the way :), only walked for about a kilometer!




4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Heja heja mamma-Ulla! Vad duktigt att du orkat gå med D på ryggen. Du har minsann brännt kalorier! Att vistas i naturen med D är bra för "uppfostran"( fel ord hittar ej rätta ordet) i allmänhet, folk idag är för lite konkret i naturen. Och så är det dessutom skönt o kul.Kramar från Tirmotanten.(vi åker till Åbo på onsdag)

Anonym sa...

Again, really beautiful moments captured again! It is so nice that you have this kind of nature not so far from you. Okay we do to, but it isn't the same. Well you know what I mean :)

Jemayá sa...

Hej Katri - nog brände jag lite kalorier, men inte så mycket som jag skulle ha gjort om jag vandrat över 10 km :)

Matti: I know what you mean - in this place, where I went, you really get a sense of wilderness, even though there is a road through the area!

Annika sa...

SÅ vackert...SÅ fint!! Jag kan nästan känna hur det kändes där i skogen.
Fy 17 vad jag saknar Ö-botten nu! Dina bilder får mig att LÄNGTA!!!