söndag 16 oktober 2011

October

Son took this photo at some point...I ordered a new "camera light" on the internet, a camera to take snapshosts with, and now I don't know where I put it....I have a new hairstyle now, but don't have a photo of it. 

At this moment I think I have four rabbits, this couple has our yard and - unfortunately - our neighbour's yard as their  territory. There was one more yellow rabbit, which also belonged to this group, but I haven't seen her in over a week, so I'm pretty sure she has met her destiny, probably in the form of some stray animal (photo taken through a window...). 

The other day we were visited by a flock (? I suspect there is a particular word I should use...) of partridges. They've come for a visit in the winter also. They seemed to think Maya was their mother, following her around :). 


Things are finally calming down and a feeling of flow popping up now and then. Local tv has started, my yearly (x2) project to write for the personnel magazine of Pietarsaari has also begun. And my own writing isn't so difficult anymore, and I've started a few "projects" which I have thought about for a long time.  life at home feels good. And my lovelife is ok :). At the moment he is here - still sleeping, he always works at nights during the week, so it's difficult in the weekend to switch to another rhythm. It's been a good weekend, which we needed, we hadn't seen each other for a month. It's been difficult for me, my own fears, combined with the distance and him becoming sick and having a really busy period at work made communication rather scarce. But like I said, it's been a good weekend. It's a strange relationship, on the surface we don't have much in common, but still, some moments are almost magic and I respect the fact that he is "his own" even if I'm irritated that he doesn't behave or do thing the way I'd like him to :). A "push over" wouldn't last long with me...I know that.

I hope we've turned a corner now, he has been different and that of course reduces my fears. Next week D and I are going to London for three whole days to see a friend with kids D's age. That'll be a nice break during this time of increasing darkness and cold here in our country. I've also been regularly meditating, exercising and practising qigong, so I feel stronger both physically and psychologically, which of course is also a really positive thing :). 

2 kommentarer:

Saltistjejen sa...

Härligt att läsa att det känns bra nu livet!!! Och det där med relationer är alltid knepigt, men jag är glad att det känns bättre nu och att ni verkar börja hitta lite av "er egen rytm" i förhållandet. Var beredd på att det kan ta tid. Men man lär sakta men säkert känna varandra bättre och det hjälper ju oftast. :-)
Vad kul att D fotar så bra nu!
Hoppas du får fortsätta känna ditt "flow"! Och ha en fin tripp till London! Det låter jättekul.
KRAM!

Pia - My Green Blog sa...

Vad glad jag blir! Energin i detta inlägg känns helt annorlunda. Lugnt och harmoniskt :)
Njut av London!
Hjärtekram.