fredag 21 september 2012

Changes

I have been wondering from quite some time what I really want with this blog - should I stop altogether or make it a closed one. I suddenly decided last week to become a candidate in our local elections - I had already said a definite "no", but then our local paper announced they don't need my "services" as columnist any more and I felt sad to have lost my "voice". The day after I got one more call "are you sure you couldn't reconsider" and then it suddenly felt right!

 This made me decide it is time to make this blog a more private one. I want to keep writing occasionally. My initial idea was to keep it as a kind of diary of D's development and that is what I'd like to continue with. He is becoming bigger...once he reaches his teens, I don't think he'll appreciate everyone being able to read about him. I'd also like to keep a certain level of privacy - even if I understand my need for privacy is far lower than most peoples' :). My own life has also taken another direction, with exciting new possibilities. I love my new job and I've actually been dating - on a strictly friendly basis (so far...) ;). So it almost feels like life is starting all over again!

So, if there still is someone reading this blog and would like to continue, please send me your email, and when I get around to it - closing it to public - I'll include you in the list of people who can still visit it. This is how I understood it can be done...?

Hope to keep in touch - on a more personal level :). mail me on: ulla.linder@multi.fi


Inga kommentarer: