torsdag 15 december 2011

Getting closer...

I've had a period when I've been really low and without energy. Mostly heartache, since I was dumped rather brutally - not letting someone know what is going on is really cruel. After about a week and a half I realized what had happened. That the relationship I thought was deepening, was actually suddenly over. When I let that sink in I think I've also finally landed in my new situation without my mother. A kind of mini-depression came  over me, but for the past week I've felt energies wake up again and have been able look forward. I wanted to go abroad over the New Year's, but haven't found any last minute-trips, so I guess we'll try to make the best of staying at home. I do need to rest, though, so that'll be nice. It'll be wonderful to  turn the page and start a new, fresh year as well, filled with new possibilities - this has been such a hard year.

With son we're trying to make the best of the Christmas holidays - I've been dreading it and hoping we'd get visitors, like D's grandparents from his father's side, but there is illness in their family, so they will most probably not come. I've invited my "extended family-member" - one of the boys I worked with until he turned 18, he is a good friend and we'll enjoy having him here on the 24th, which is the main day here. That's when Santa comes with the presents :). On our Independence Day on the 6th of Dec we baked gingerbread (from ready-made dough). .


To make it a bit more interesting we made D's favorite as well - an Angry Bird :)


For the Lucia-celebration on the 13th , D was one of Santa's helpers. He's changed a lot  this fall and  is coming up with all kinds of things...."he has become a 6-year old" they said at daycare :). (He is 5,5 now)

D to the right with one of his best friends. 

5 kommentarer:

ulrika v sa...

Du är stark Ulla som kan låta de tunga stunderna finnas och också dela dem med oss. Det är att leva.
Varm kram ulrika v

ulrika v sa...

...å tänk vad stora sönerna blir... i dem syns verkligen livets ständiga förändring...

Saltistjejen sa...

varmaste kramarna Ulla!!!! Det ÄR en tung höst du har gått igenom. Inte konstigt att du föll ner i en svacka nu. jag hoppas så att nästa år blir bättre för dig.
Underbara Bilder på D dock! Så fin och stor han har blivit. :-)
KRAM!

Ann-Marie sa...

Har tänkt på dig och funderat hur du har det. Kram

Jemayá sa...

kramar till er alla - uppskattar kommentarerna!