tisdag 30 augusti 2011

Villaavslutning/End of summercottage season

Last weekend was the end of the summer cottage season in this area. Our family has never owned a summer cottage, so the weekend has normally not been very significant for me, but this time I was so lucky to be invited to a friend's cottage by the sea. The weather was amazing - no wind, + 20 degrees, water still warm enough to swim in (for me, I'm not one who easily dip myself if it's cold...), sun, cliffs....




enjoying with friends and sunset :)





It was so beautiful by the water with lanterns and fireworks. D's grandparents had come to visit, so I could stay a bit longer by the sea. When I got home our neighbours were shooting fireworks, so me and D (who woke up) could watch them from my bedroom window :). 

3 kommentarer:

Saltistjejen sa...

Underbar helg! Och fantastiska bilder!!!
Kramar!

Ann-Marie sa...

Vädret var perfekt, och du fick underbara bilder! (jag har mistat min kamera, suck)

Annika sa...

Helt underbara BILDER från villaavslutningen.
Jag har aldrig varit i Närpes under villavslutningen, men ngn ggn ska det bli AV. Avundas mina fldrar som är där varje år. Vilken speciell avslutningsfest av sommaren.
Vilket STÄLLE dina vänner har. WOW!!