måndag 25 december 2006

Little D's first Xmas

Oh no, I've been working on this post for over halv an hour - this is not a baby-friendly blog - or mother-friendly, time is of the essence these days. D is protesting on the floor already, but I want to post something. So I'll try again (don't know when I'll have time to learn how to use this blog, haven't had time to sit by the computer for days!).


Little d was grumpy yesterday morning - he had such a short nap. As a consequence I didn't get anything done and felt more and more grumpy myself. There was no Xmas dinner/lunch, and it was still messy here and there... had to feed D at the right time, but hadn't had time to prepare anything for grandma and myself. She started on the ham and a soup, ate when it was ready, and me when D had started his nap at 2 o´clock, it was my turn to get some food. At that point grandma wanted a nap. I was so exhausted I skipped all ideas of Xmas church and visits to relatives, just sat down and read the papers and tried to relax. D usually naps maximum an hour, this time he slept three hours! Missed the cartoons...but I felt great at 5 o´clock when everyone was awake again. Then it was time for the presents - guess whose :

******

Tusen tack till alla för de jättefina presenterna!! Kiitos ihanista lahjoista!!! Thanks Patti for the gifts!! The day turned into a very nice and joyous one :)
*****************
ps. if any Englishspeakers read my blog, pls comment - otherwise I'll start writing entirely in Swedish!!!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Så söt D är bland alla paket. Här blev det också en hel del. Bl.a dom mjuka klossarna från barnens bokklubb som jag såg på din bild också. Men Vilgot gillade mest av allt snöret som man ska dra hans nya pulka med. så man borde väl inte köpa så mycket leksaker när det ändå är de små sakerna som duger! :) God fortsättning!

Jemayá sa...

Samma till er - ser fram emot snön så man kommer sig ut lite mera!

Anonym sa...

Jag följer med din nya blogg... roligt att se fotona :) God fortsättning ö. "Kia"