måndag 18 december 2006

Work!


Apart from the work at home everyday, which is not considered work (cooking, cleaning, laundry, changing diapers, clothes etc etc etc), yesterday was the second time I did some work since the little one was born. The local tv-station had its live Christmasbroadcast and I was the studioman (tried to convince them that I'm a woman, but I couldn't :( - making sure the guests to be interviewed showed up on time, taking care of them, seeing to it that everyone got into the studio when they were supposed to, and out after, and had microphones put on and taken off etc. At the end there were three of us wishing all the viewers and our families a Merry Xmas etc. Everything went well (although I was very worried my head would not be able to function properly after all the months of short nights), except when it was our turn - I was supposed to begin, but had forgotten to ask how I'll know we're on, so there was a bit of a pause, when we all jut sat there and just stared at the camera, then I threw a glance to the side, realized were on and started babbling away....oh well. The rerun will be broadcast on Thursday night, have to see how much I have to be ashamed of....

Now I'll see if I manage to post a photo of the huge Xmas studio...

Inga kommentarer: