söndag 4 april 2010

Easter Saturday

(Pls click on the collage, and then once again, to see the photos more closely.)
Comments to the collage: I have cleared a few birds' nesting boxes in the garden and found one nest with a few eggs in. I haven't bothered about making the house look particularly "Easterly", but felt the nest gave that touch to the porch. My favorite eggs are Fazers' Mignon eggs. The chocolate inside the real eggshell is simply divine, unfortunately, I can't resist them!!

I felt a bit lazy on Saturday morning, but decided to dress D into the same "costume" as last winter and visit some neighbours and friends (and getting lots and lots of chocolates again :). When we visited our closest neighbours the men were washing their cars - I joked and said while their at it they could wash my car as well. When we were having lunch (had picked up a pizza from our local café) there was a ring on the door - they were picking up my car so they could wash it. I really have the nicest neighbours!!!

Didn't have time to take many photos in the morning, took one in the afternoon of us in the sofa without the headgear. I'm extremely ugly, but then again I was a witch! In the evening we were invited to dinner to a friend/relative - I was so happy to be included in a "couples"-night, hasn't happened often! It was really, really nice to sit and talk by the table - D was extremely happy to play with tractors + gear, which they had saved (grown up boys already). Unfortunately I had to decline from the continuation of the evening - to sit outside in a "hottub". Thought it might not be equally fun for D as for the grown ups and since there was a "communal" Easterbonfire in the village as well, where I knew at least one of D's friends would be, we headed there. At the dinner party D had been very quiet and concentrated, at the bonfire he was like a different child, running around in the pools with his girldfriend, getting completely dirty and hardly glancing at the bonfire :). Needless to say - he slept very well last night, and this morning - I had time to do zumba in the living room this morning :) :).

I had intended to go to church for once this morning, since it was a "family-service", with D's friends singing, but he opted out at the last moment, so we've had a calm morning at home instead. Inspiration is a strange thing - I started clearing away things instead and am actually thinking about washing windows...le'ts see if my inspiration carries that far!

2 kommentarer:

Anna, Fair and True sa...

Låter som en mysig påskhelg! Snälla grannar du har!

Jemayá sa...

Den var jättebra :) Och jo, de är toppen!