onsdag 14 juli 2010

I'm off...!

There are so many photos to show...cannot post them all tonight - when I finally have the time to. We took my mother to the old people's home this morning, and D's dad picked him up in the afternoon, so I've finally some time in peace and quiet. I should continue packing, but really want to post a few things - otherwise they'll be so far back in time when I get back. And I still have photos to show from our minitrip of Finland...but here a few from the past weeks.

Since it's been so hot, we've been almost every day (except for the days when we had the stomach bug...) to swim in the local sandpits (filled with water...). But one day we visited a friend's summer cottage for an afternoon by a bay of the sea. She had a lovely, lovely kitten, a perfect playmate for D, so now I'm again thinking of getting one. But it has to be the perfect one, one that really becomes his friend, not mine. I already checked out one here in Jeppo, but it simply didn't seem interested in us, so I'll wait some more.


D decided to tattoo himself while I was discussing repairs with the workers yesterday - he did it in a minute, it's amazing...

The other night we went for a a little walk and I finally could get D to stand still so I could take some "proper" photos of him :) (at the bottom of the post).

Tomorrow I'm off to qigongcamp for three days - my time of the year to charge my batteries. I'm going to sleep in my tent, in order to avoid irritation about slamming doors etc, I'm hoping to be lulled to sleep by the waves of the sea...It'll be my fifth camp, I think and I have no doubt it'll be wonderful again this year! I''ll talk to you as a new person next week :)!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hej, låter jätteskönt det där med att somna till vågornas brus. Ha det jätte-jätteskönt! Kram Kiika
PS. "tatueringarna" går nog bort med tiden - en som har erfarenhet av liknande :)

Jemayá sa...

Tack Kiika - det var jätte, jätte, jätteskönt!! :) - och tatueringarna är borta nu :) kram