onsdag 14 juli 2010

Winning photo?


I participated in a small photo competition in spring - and I actually won :), a nice book with photos from Nykarleby. This is the photo that ended up on the cover of the magazine for the employees of the town of Nykarleby (I was one last winter). I sent in a few photos and was a bit surprised, since I didn't think this one was the best - but there you go, there is no telling about taste :) (the theme was "Nykarleby"). Still, it felt good, since I've felt very insecure about my abilities to take good photos. In a way it has been bad to take part in the photo club's meetings, since I've seen how much better I can get. During the winter I didn't even have time to attend at all. Now I've got a bit of a restart with taking photos, since we have a big project. It's been a bit stressful, but I'm again getting to know the camera a bit more.

3 kommentarer:

Saltistjejen sa...

GRATTIS!!! vad roligt! Du ÄR duktigt på att fota!
Kram!

Jemayá sa...

Tack :)!

Anonym sa...

Congratulations!!!!!