söndag 27 januari 2013

Active!

Yesterday we visited friends of D and I in the village next door. I'm so happy D has now learnt to skate. We didn't do it last year, basically because I was so discouraged by the first attempt the year before - he couldn't even stand on the skates and I had no idea how to teach him. He said he's done a bit of skating at his dad's, but didn't like it, so I thought it'll be a bad experience to try again. But since they are going to skate in preschool, we had to practice - and lo and behold! Already the first time he could move around on his own. Now we've trained three days in a row, he likes it and I think he's pretty good considering!!

For me it was also nice to sit and chat with a friend- haven't actually done that either in a long time! 


Learning how to fall is also important!

D doesn't usually like to draw or fill in books at home - he'd like company for that and I always seem to have something else to do :(. Today I had lots of material to read through, so we both sat and "Worked" by the living room table. That felt good! Pls note the glass next to D - I've started to make smoothies to fill up the stomach, trying to lose weight - 2 kilos in four days, I think it's a great start, and I feel really good, not hungry at all! 

Lägg till bildtext

Inga kommentarer: