lördag 16 februari 2008

South African visit in Jan/2

This week an article about Patti and me was published, suitably on Valentine's day, since that is called "friendship day" here in Finland, and we have been penfriends for 30 years! The two first photos were in the paper (Photographer: Monica Enqvist).
Me, D and the Makins family!

Getting ready for a bikeride :) (Patti's photo)




This is what I look like from the back :): Photo from the party on Fridaynight - I taught a bit of basic salsa, but it became a bit too hot, because after this was taken, I had to carry my "partner" ( the little one to the left :)) - it's much easier to dance when your dancepartner stands on his own two feet/legs!

1 kommentar:

Annika sa...

Kul att se, Ulla. Så ni hamnade i tidningen och allt. Du och Patti har alltså brevväxlat i 30 år? Häftigt. Har familjen ngn annan anknytning till Finland?