söndag 3 april 2011

Angel of spring


I'm so happy and proud! For the first time in years I picked up my colors and started painting. To warm up before continuing on the wall in D's room (which I started about three years ago.... here is a photo - at the end of 08 I thought it was almost finished....) I decided to just see what comes when I start - and lo and behold, it was an angel of spring :)! Not so surprising since I listened to Lorna Byrne in Helsinki a week ago.. Many of my colors have dried up, so I had to use those that I had.  Even if you're not supposed to show a painting which isn't finished, I'm so excited to have gotten started again, so I just have to! 

5 kommentarer:

Saltistjejen sa...

Härligt!!! Det är underbart att få tidoch ro till att vara mer kreativ. Jag kan sakna att måla för det gjorde jag en hel del som yngre.
Fin är hon din Vårängel!
Kram!

Anonym sa...

Du är helt otrolig.Du har en enorm inre skapande kraft. Vacker ängel!Kram Katri

Pia - My Green Blog sa...

Vilken flow det blev! Bra med skaparkraft och ängeln är ju helt underbar :)

Annika sa...

Vilken vacker vårängel!
ritar och målar tyvärr aldrig längre. Fotograferandet har tagit dess plats, kan man säga...

Anonym sa...

good for you Ulla!
jj