söndag 15 maj 2011

5th birthday

Are they coming soon? Are they coming soon?!

Yey!! Presents!!


I had invited everyone D wanted to invite - most from daycare + many of the parents (15 kids in all + about  7 parents, a few dropped off/picked up afterwards). Was a bit chaotic and disorganized (attended a 6th birthday party on Saturday, it had less people, a theme, games etc etc....much calmer :), but we have a big house and I think the kids enjoyed themselves. 

Grandma had said she will be in her room, but stayed in the kitchen to see all that was going  on. And many of the mothers talked a bit with her as well. I had been so busy during the week she had been home (had been two weeks in hospital before that), that she thought it was nice to see people for a change :). 

Afterwards to mothers stayed behind to help me. I had time to sit down a bit  as well. 

:)

Next evening: "grown up"party (with a few kids again :). 



My friend B took a few photos of us as well :) (I had time for a shower before the party, but  not to put on make up or do anything to my hair :). 

The next day grandma and granddad arrived - they hadn't been here in a year (live three hours away by car), mainly due to the fact that grandma had undergone a few operations. Here D is showing off how he and I make pizza :). They stayed two  nights. Unfortunately I had a table at a fleemarket in Jeppo and had to run back and forth - home to cook and then back again...and in the end I sold for 6 euro, when the table cost 15 :( :(. I had hoped to sell D's pram, but no luck :(. 

3 kommentarer:

Saltistjejen sa...

Å GRATTIS till Stora D!!!! :-)
Vad stor han blivit och vad lyckt med kalaset!
Härligt med besök också men tråkigt att du hade loppisbord också samtidigt. Kan du itne sätt ut en annons på Blocket eller så för vagnen?
Kram!

Anonym sa...

over the years, I have taken my kids to places to have birthday parties, but they always ask to have friends come to the house and "run wild". Kids do seem to enjoy some unstructured time together! jj

Jemayá sa...

Saltis: jag måste säkert göra det, men jag avskyr direkt köpslående, så jag tar det sen någon gång då jag har energi till det :). kram!


JJ: good to hear :)