måndag 23 maj 2011

It's snowing!

I've had a t-shirt with a text: When the going gets tough, the tough go shopping. This is what I have been doing lately, I've been tired and worried about my mother  -  I've had a flu for a week and a half, with a constant temperature and no energy. But enough to get things I've wanted for a long time: new lawnmower, trailer - and after grandpa fell out of bed, when the leg in the sofa-bed gave in (about 50 year old....) I decided we needed a new sofa-bed. I brought the bed into the porch, and decided to open the package there, I was going to carry it upstairs and it would be easier in pieces. I needed to make a few phonecalls first, so I told D he could cut open the tape on the package. While I was at it I checked my messages and FB, even if I heard him laugh downstairs. When I finally went down I was met by a snowfall of polystyrene (styrox...). His comment: "I played it was winter and snowing". The really fun part had been to throw the small pieces on to our cat. I wasn't too amused, I felt even more tired, and it took me about two days to get rid of all the small pieces that had flowed out into several rooms :(. 

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

But what an imagination D has!
jj I know, its easy for me to say, I didn't have to clean it up!

Jemayá sa...

I'm still finding pieces here and there...