torsdag 8 februari 2007

Getting there

In a way I had a good night when I last wrote - could finally read the papers in peace and quiet, but I wasn't able to sleep until about 6.30 in the morning, until the electrician came a bit after 8. It's amazing that I didn't feel dead in the daytime - but obviously the two hours I slept before D woke up helped - and last night was, thank God, uneventful, D slept from 8.30 to almost 7! I've gotten into a bad habit of waking up around 4.30, but fell easily asleep again. Yesterday I also called the dad, left a message on the answering machine, and I hope he will now realize that I'm trying to meet his demands as far as possible, but D's needs are number one, and my opinion should count as well. The situation felt so much like a knot, I needed to do something to open it a bit, now I feel relief, I think I did the right thing, now I can finally have a bit of peace in my mind and concentrate on my family's life.

It's incredibly cold here - - 31 degrees Celsius every morning! There are probably a lot of emergencies with waterpipes etc so I'm not expecting the plumber to turn up soon - but now he is the only person who is needed to finish the bathroom. I almost feel like cheering....

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Vad bra att ni började med sömnskolan:)

Annika sa...

That is good!!!!! 8.30-7!!! Great!
SO irritating to wake up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep. I HATE that!
-31 C is NO pic-nic! But sorta' nice maybe?? In a way...maybe? :-)