tisdag 27 februari 2007

Taking it easy

Oups, many days have passed since I last wrote. I have basically devoted my time to myself and D - to rest and be as lazy as possible. Since it has been so cold for quite some time, I haven't spent much time outside, and neither has D. Now when it's warmer, I've tried to find time to be outside everyday - preferably to also combine it with visits to friends. So we are leading quite uneventful lives right now, and I'm very, very pleased to have it that way. The worst exhaustion has disappeared, but I'm trying to build up a bit of a reserve, since I have to start teaching next week. It'll only be for a few hours once a week, but there will be work to do at home, babysitters to organize and also some work with tv, so I suspect it'll be a busy time again. I wish I hadn't promised to do it, but then again the money will come in very handy. My visa stopped working at the beginning of this month, since I went over the limit in January...it has been a tough month moneywise, but next month should be a bit brighter already.


Ds development is so exciting to follow right now. He actually moves forward a bit, but it's a kind of wormstyle - bum up in the air, and elbows do the job to pull him forward. He is also getting to be more and more independent at the table, now he can use the spoon himself, and actually getting food into the mouth as well (+ a lot of other places :). Changing diapers has been a struggle, since he always seem to want to be on his stomach then, but suddenly I noticed when I told him to turn over, that he actually was happy to do that! Right now I'm upset with my mother - found her in the old bathroom this morning about to take a shower. Seems to be a case of old dogs finding it hard to break old habits.

ps. New photo in the profile isn't exactly new - taken many wrinkles ago (about 3-4 years), but I have no representable now one of myself so it'll have to do for the time being.

3 kommentarer:

Annika sa...

Hey! Nice with the new photo! I like it!
Must be nice for you to take it a little bit easy now, and just have down time with D. He's so cute!
I hope all goes well with TV and teaching.
Nice pic with you D and "the kick" :-)

Jemayá sa...

Thanx Annika!

Jemayá sa...

Thanx Annika!