tisdag 21 augusti 2007

Landing

I had a wonderful Saturday - a day of really strong sensations during the meditations. In the evening I was very tired and slept like a log and for the first time in ages felt refreshed when waking up, like I had had enough sleep. The grandparents were also very happy to have had the opportunity to spend the day with D (grandpa's picture of D - they couldn't get the shoes on, so he's outside in his socks:))- all went well, it wasn't until the evening when D became a bit sad and felt like sitting in grandma's (my mother's) lap for a while, and then I soon came home as well. This week I've worked - written an article and fixed the cracks in the barnwall. The effect of the meditations have more or less disappeared, I think, but I've felt like finishing things which have been hanging around for some time, so I guess I feel a bit more energetic than normally! On the other hand, I really managed to relax and recover this summer from the tough first year as a singlemother, so I feel completely different about working now.

Tomorrow there'll be a mother-children meeting, a 2-year birthdayparty coming up and Saturday I'll take D to his dad's place for the first time. We've landed in busy everyday activites again :).

Inga kommentarer: