lördag 19 januari 2008

Last two days

Happy biker :).
D wore out Jordan :)

Entertainment at the party last night :). Didn't manage to take very many pictures, but somehow I always remember and find the time to take photos of D :).




The party in full swing :). This morning Patti + family went t0 Lapland, the house feels so empty....now I'll pack, prepare upstairs for the construction of a wall (D's room) and tomorrow we'll be off for the capital - that'll be so exciting! I plan to stay until Thursday, but if travelling with D doesn't go so well, we'll be back Monday :). Ciao!

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ha det så trevligt i huvudstaden! Hoppas allt går bra. Vi hörs senare! Kram. Maggi

SaunaMatti sa...

I bet you all had a lovely time in that big house! Say, if you are in the area please do look us up here in Espoo. Tiina had her last treatment on Friday. She is feeling a little tired but not sick to the stomach like the last two times. She got some new meds and it seems to work well for her. I took Monday and Tuesday off from work to be home with her just in case. Anyway, would be nice if you all could pop on in. We live 3 minutes by bus/car from Espoonkeskus train station. Lots of toys for D to play with ;-)

Annika sa...

Vad trevligt med besök! Jag ser ju att det är full rulle och high life!
HA så jättekul i H-fors!!!
Kram!

Jemayá sa...

tack Maggi och Annika

matt: I don't think I'll have time to come to espoo, I'm sorry. didn't want to make many plans, since this was the first time we're travelling and wanted to leave the program open.