söndag 1 januari 2012

Have an amazing year of 2012!


We had a really great 31.12 (my 48 th :( ....birthday), I'll get back with more photos, right now I just want to wish all of you who visit here a GREAT new year. I'm also going to make a summary of  2011...but since my son is home, there is less time (and also because I've began sleeping until late :( ).

These photos were taken last night at 11.30 pm (sooo late for son :), he then went to bed and I had a bit of time for myself with saying goodbye to the old year and hello to the new year :).

MAY 2012 BE A LOVE- AND LIGHT FILLED YEAR FOR EVERYONE!! 

5 kommentarer:

Saltistjejen sa...

Å vad fina ni är!!!!!! Härliga bilder!
och GOD FORTSÄTTNING på det nya året nu! "The only way is up" är mitt motto för 2012! :-)
KRAM!

Ann-Marie sa...

Tack detsamma! Och (försenade)gratulationer på födelsedagen!

Pia - My Green Blog sa...

Helt underbara foton.
Allt det bästa för 2012 - det kan bara bli bättre nu!
God fortsättning och Kram :)

Jemayá sa...

Saltis: jag tror jag ska ta samma motto :)

Ann-Marie: Gott nytt år till dig med!

Jemayá sa...

Stor kram Pia, läste att du varit flunssig, hoppas hälsan är bra nu!kram