onsdag 25 april 2007

Keeping busy

Not much time to write...in the evenings I'm usually too exhausted after trying to get D to sleep, in the morning I'm too tired to get up at 6, when he gets his first sip of milk and usually goes back to sleep. In the daytime it's very hard for me to get some time in front of the computer - if D is in the room, no matter how concentrated he seems to be on something, when I sit down in front of the computer, he is in no time behind me, pulling the cords, protesting loudly.

This week I have five articles to write, four are finished. I've used the time when he has slept for work, and my mother has helped as well - in the picture she was spending time with him while I had been writing. We thought he might go to sleep, but instead he was practising standing in the pram, among other things. When I took the picture, he had a creative pause...as you can see he has not a pair of socks - it's amazing how one always disappears. I've given up - I grab the one closest at hand nowadays.

Inga kommentarer: