lördag 14 april 2007

The week in pictures...







Where did the week go...? Well, it was shorter...but it seems it just brushed by! D and I were active - I took him to a mother-children meeting, we went to wish a godmother happy birthday, I had two meetings + work. D has been very restless in the evenings, my time for myself in front of the telly or the computer has disappeared, when I've had to run back and forth to the bedroom, where he has been sitting or standing crying in bed. Usually he has managed to exhaust me, so I've gone to bed as well. Last night he had a blocked nose and woke up a lot. But even if I was tired today, the weather was too nice to just be inside, so I rigged up his new swing and thoroughly enjoyed his happiness about the novelty of it. But tonight was the same, he was so tired at the table that his eveningporridge almost choked him, since he couldn't stop crying. But once we were upstairs, he was all over the place again. But finally he calmed down, and since it wasn't too late, I got my moment in front of the computer :).

I guess you could summarize life with D at the moment as wonderful - and awful :) - at times I get totally exhausted, but on the other hand there is so much joy in discovering the world together with him, seeing his happiness about being able to stand up etc. that it far outweighs the bad moments.

Inga kommentarer: