måndag 16 april 2007

Outdoors

I loove spring. Every day now D sleeps outside, I just take a small walk with him in the pram, and leave it underneath a window, so that grandma can check him from inside as well, and then I start pottering around in the garden. I notice how much better I've started feeling with the "exercise" and the fresh air! Even cooking is easier nowadays! When I put up the swing I didn't want to include this picture - I look huge (and not exactly made up....), but then I decided it can be a warning for myself! My sugarstrike has been going well...and badly. There has been so many "special events" during the beginning of the strike, so there hasn't been very many days without something sweet. But I do check myself during the day - I've noticed I have a tendency to throw in a biscuit whenever I pass the kitchen, now I grab a carrot or fruit instead.

Even if I'm not a huge fan of our winter, in spring I always think there is something good about it - the end! Without the darkness, I don't think we'd enjoy the coming of the light as much (well, we would probably have light and warmth all the time then, and take it for granted!). Yesterday a friend celebrated her 40th birthday. When I walked home with D (so wonderful to have something happening near to home!) I intensely enjoyed the warm winds and the fact that I could use the road between the fields again (in the winter there's too much snow and then it's been too wet and muddy). Today we went for a small tour by bike for the first time - also that is wonderful, now I can start doing longer trips to the woods, and see friends, and get a bit of exercise at the same time. Ah, in a good mood now :)))).

8 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

You don´t look huge at all.
You look very normal - both of you.
;o) Katri

Anonym sa...

Varför skall kvinnor alltid vara så självkritiska - du ser hur fräsh ut som helst på bilden, och vaddå stor??
Härligt med vår! Nu skall jag också gå ut och rota i rabatterna.

Anonym sa...

No int´ tess... Helt "normal" tycker jag, dessutom glad och avslappnad. Jag vill också påta i trädgården, inte sitta här med mina papper... Ha det skönt i vårsolen.

Carina

Annika sa...

Totally normal!!! And I mean it!!

I agree with you, we do need our 4 seasons. Without one we would not appreciate the next. I love spring! But the weather have been so freaky here lately, along with other things, of course...

Enjoy the lovely spring, and your garden, gaaaahhhhh...I have to do the same!!!

Anonym sa...

Njut av D, trädgården och vårsolen. Du ser ju pigg och fräsch ut på alla bilder. God fortsättning på våren.

Anonym sa...

Huge?? Where? Besides, the last time I saw you, how many years ago?, you could have done with a little meat on your bones ;-) I think your clothing is what you are seeing, well c'mon, you are dressed for warmth!

What kind of camera do you have? You take such good pictures with it! Nice to see you in a good mood! ;-).... D too

Jemayá sa...

Tack för "nå int...", man blir själv fixerad vid vissa delar av kroppen....men jag tror faktiskt sockerstrejken lite hjälper, så byxorna passar bättre på, så hopp finns för sommaren :)

Matt: thanks, I do have a bit more meat on my bones nowadays :). I have a fairly new camera, Nikon D50, bought it last December, but I also use my old, small digital camera - it depends which one I have close at hand! The one in the garden with both of us was Nikon and the selftimer!

Jemayá sa...

Matt: correction, the camera was bought December over a year ago...my, how time flies :)!