söndag 29 juli 2007

Atjoo!

On Thursday a little girl D's age came to see us with her mummy and then we also went to the sandpits to swim in the afternoon with another little girl and her mummy :). I can tell he enjoys meeting other kids, but it is better when there aren't so many at one time. He also enjoys being in the water and doesn't understand his body's signals. Even if he was shaking all over he was kicking and crying when I carried him to the towel and still tried to get back to the lovely water. It was too cold for me to swim, but he didn't mind!

On Friday we were invited to a summercottage by the sea. We were lucky with the weather, it had rained at home, but there it was sunny all day...but a bit of a cold wind. In the evening I had a sore throat and have been tired and sneezing ever since. D seems to be ok. Nice to see friends, but now I need to take it easy for a few days. The house needs a bit of looking after - since I've felt like socializing, something has had to take a step back, and that has been taking care of the house :(. Anyway, I feel good about having had the opportunity to meet people.


A bunch of young boys fired up their caravan, or something similar, on the other side of the river, opposite of our house the other night. Again I missed an opportunity to earn some money. We did watch the black smoke through the window, and I took the camera (D had just fallen asleep) and went down to the river to see what was going on, but the fire was behind the trees on the other side. When the worker died at the funfair, when we were there, the thought did cross my mind that I could take a picture of the place, but didn't want to make money out of other's misfortune. But this was different. My reactions are too slow :(. But it was nice to see the river in the evening.

D has started to fall asleep quite nicely, only takes about 15 minutes now. Like last night he slept 21-7.30! He did wake me up around 6 but when I pulled the blanket up on him, he continued sleeping. This is wonderful, if only it would last!!!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Krya på dej! hälsningar Katri