fredag 4 april 2008

Early spring, huuuraaayy!

We are sooo happy spring is coming, mummy and me. We have been spending a lot more time outside in the evenings, since it's been so warm, around + 10 degrees Celsius (whatever that means... but mummy told me to say that... even if I can't speak yet, or I can say "mummy" of course, "cat, buss, dad, cake, poo, no - my favorite, and many more that the adults don't seem to understand)

The other night we went by bike to the bridge to look at all the water. I got a bit upset when mummy wouldn't let me go and jump and play in the water, but I soon forgot about it when we biked home and I could watch dogs and tractors on the way. Then we also saw little E and her mummy - they came to see my new room. That was so nice, I wanted to give her a hug, but she only ran to her own mummy. Oh well, better luck next time.

It's nice to be outside, we have some days been twice outside, once in the morning and then in the evening. Mummy seems somehow different after my stay at dad's - she seems to hug and kiss me a lot more and looks at me in a funny way sometimes (usually just before she starts to kiss me). I think the warmer weather also makes her in a better mood, it looks like she is happy that I can amuse myself with all the lovely pools of water and mud everywhere. Sometimes it's not so nice like in one of these photos, when I fell backwards and my hear got wet. But usually I just pick myself up and continue.

Today a nice big girl came to see me, or maybe I should say old, she is nearly 20! She had some interesting toys, and we were playing together for a few hours. I think mummy was at home, but she said she had to work upstairs. That was ok, since I had a lot of fun downstairs. I also have two friends, the cats. If they don't come in at the same time I have to, I'm very worried and cry. I wish I was smaller so I could fit into the little door they use. The other day I tried to crawl out through it as well, but I couldn't even get my feet into it (I noticed straight away that I couldn't fit my head through the hole). Mummy won't let them sleep with us, she says they disturb her. I agree with her, it's not nice when they suddenly jump on me when I'm sleeping. But I like my cats, even if I'm a bit afraid of their claws - I've learnt that they can hurt a bit, so I don't put out my hand to them. Now mummy says she has to go to bed - tomorrow I will visit dad and she will be in the tv again. It's a bit strange sometimes, when I see her in the tv, but she still is with me - how can she be in two places at one time?! Well, goodnight everyone - have a nice weekend!

8 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Tack för dagens smile! Kramrar från tant Katri

Anonym sa...

You´re a great writer Daniel! I guess that´s from your mum... I´m almost sure that I am going to have a nice weekend and I hope you and your mum will have that too. Hugs from Maggi.

Jemayá sa...

kramrar till tant Katri :)

Wish we could join you tonight!!! kram

Anonym sa...

Härligt med äkta "rapa" och "vatupottar" då man är klädd i gummistövlar och kurakläder! Fina bilder det är nästan så man känner doften av vår då man ser dem!

Marianne

The Mess sa...

Ja vatten drar alltid till sig små barn.

Annika sa...

Vad fint!! Och vad kul skrivet och vilka gulliga bilder!!
Man ser verkligen den tidiga våren i dina bilder, mysigt!!

Anonym sa...

De e verkligen härligt när "D själv skriver". Det blir så äkta och underbart. Ojoj, om jag också sku få vara å leka med honom. Kramar hem ti Bösas.

Jemayá sa...

Skojigt att ni gillar fotona. Japp, vattnet är magiskt för små barn. När jag kom in dyblöt som barn och min mamma var sur då hon sagt att jag inte ska väta ner mig i dikena, hade jag sagt: "jag ville inte, men fötterna bara for dit" :)

pst Victoria - anytime du är hemma, titta in!