tisdag 15 april 2008

Weather and media

The weather here is a bit strange - we had rather warm weather, then suddenly snow again. The snow somehow feels out of place, since it feels like late spring, due to the light. One day I walk in the garden, planning what to do with it, looking at the spring flowers struggling to break out through the soil, the next day I'm pulling D in a sledge over the same path. I guess the snow won't last, but it's been good that it came now, and hopefully not in May.
Today I was reminded of the fact that I'm very lucky to be able to do the odd jobs I do. Made a few interviews for the local tv-station, including my first almost-celebrity interview :). A Swedish interior designer called Isabelle Halling was giving a lecture and I interviewed her just before it. She was so nice - bubbly and natural , it was really nice to talk to her! I felt good about the interview for a long time afterwards. (Photo: Maybe D starts thinking "enough is enough" with mummy's photos....isn't this what celebrities usually do to paparazzis :)?

4 kommentarer:

Annika sa...

Ja, snö nu är allt lite udda, och lite trist. Hoppas verkligen att den töar bort snart så att våren verkligen kan komma.
Vad kul att intervjun gick så bra.
Ja, D har lärt sig hur man gör mot närgångna fotografer :-))

Yvonne sa...

Hej! Det var länge sen sist! Kom att tänka på dig igår då jag var på sambaträning och vi skulle dansa inspirerade av vattengudinnan Jemayá... Fick ta och uppdatera mig med några av dina senaste inlägg. Ha en fin fortsättning på våren!

Anonym sa...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jemayá sa...

Annika: det tar nog inte länge förrän det är D som fotar själv :)

Yvonne: nej men hej! Roligt att höra från dig - önskar jag hade tid att läsa fler bloggar, men bra att jag ibland hinner med min egna :). Lät trevligt med samban!!! Ha en härlig samba-sommar :)

Flores: no quiero comprar flores online, gracias/obrigada!