lördag 22 september 2007

How time flies!

I received a cd from a friend recently, with photos of D, or me and D, and I can't help sharing. There are so few of me together with him, I really appreciate the ones I get of us together (tusen tack B, härliga minnen...). I'll include some really old ones here as well, beginning with a very,very pregnant me with Totte - this is a short summary of the events of the past two years...


what a lovely, toothless smile :) >












From the excursion to the archipelago in August:

Think I need to go on a diet...?







D slept like a log in the boat back to the mainland

2 kommentarer:

Annika sa...

Jemaya...var på bio nyligen och såg den här trailern. Det slog mir hur himla LIK du är Juliette Binoche!!
Kolla:
http://daninreallife.movies.go.com/

Jemayá sa...

Tack, det tar jag verkligen som en kommentar (fast jag ser nog inte mycket likhet än runt huvud och lite lika frisyr :)!!