fredag 11 februari 2011

Letters and rabbits


Last night D asked me to see what he had "written". I began "Le..." and then I realized what he had done without meaning to :). The brain is a fascinating thing!! I think we are also at a stage when some changes need to be done. Last night D voluntarily slept in his own bed (last period was last summer...) and today I heard from daycare that he hardly eats anything. He usually starts crying when I pick him up - I've thought he has had so much excitement,that when he sees me the tension is released. Now I suspect he is just exhausted, since he hasn't eaten anything :(. At home he drinks a lot of milk and "steals" ricecakes when I'm not looking. Now I need to take action - less milk and sandwiches and more "real" food. The sad thing is that I should reduce eating altogether, my weight just increases, even if I've had about a month of a lot of exercise. I also noted I haven't had a cold in many months - this is one reason why I have felt so good lately, I haven't felt as worn down as the previous winters and I think I'm on a good roll - more exercise, less colds, more energy to exercise etc etc!


The rabbitbabies we still have are just gorgeous, sooo cute, and not afraid, which is the main thing! Two of them are reserved, a boy and a girl, but I have a hard time to decide which of the boys (the darker ones) I want to keep. 


2 kommentarer:

Saltistjejen sa...

Vad roligt att du skrev om just bokstäver du med i ditt inlägg! Det har jag också gjort haha! :-)
Han är duktig D och du en av mina klasskompisar i grundskolan läste upp och ner i flera år. Sedan vände hon böckerna så hon lsäte vinkelrätt men så småningom kunde hon faktiskt läsa dem rättvända. Men visst är det lustigt!?! :-)
Kaninerna är så söta!
Och skönt att du varit frisk så länge! Själv dras jag med en envis hosta men jag hoppas den ska släppa snart.
Kramar!!!

Jemayá sa...

Saltis: jag såg ju ifjol att barn kunde göra lite vad som helst med bokstäverna, men eftersom inte alla gjorde det, tänkte jag inte desto mera på det. Nu var det en sån överraskning att sonen kan skriva bakvägen :D. Äsch att du ska ha hosta - låter som om du kanske skulle behöva lite mera vila....lättare sagt än gjort, säkert! Kramar!!