måndag 26 mars 2007

+12!

I already wrote about spring being here...but now it really is. + 12 degrees in March - that is not common here! Actually, there have been "heat" records in some parts of the country. It really was wonderful outside, almost all snow has melted from the yard. To go outside in the morning and smell spring - ah! Spring is really my season - I love getting my energies back. Today I actually washed the windows of my bedroom. D was lying on the bed watching with fascination, maybe he can help me next time :). The windows had been waiting for a clear-up for a few years :). D felt much better today, slept really long before lunch, and took a nap again in the afternoon. Now I do hear him sneezing and coughing in the bedroom, but no crying, so I think the cold is slowly getting better.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

We're having a heatwave....cha-cha-cha. Soon it will be banana picking time ;-) I hope it will be this warm when we go to Jalasjärvi over Easter. We make our annual trip up to see the Easter bonfire in our village. Some years it is bloody cold and others mild. Down here it is dusty and hazy but road and street clean-up is coming along nicely. Nice to hear that D is getting better. The crying is what always got me, I always felt so helpless and was told to just let nature take its course. Soon he will be so full of life that you will probably need to wash those windows again ;-)

Annika sa...

Global warming? Anyone?
It is a bit strange with the weird temp, I'll have to say. We just had 30 degreees C here, sick!
I hope you and D are doing a lot better now!

Jemayá sa...

Yes the weather is really strange!!

30 degrees where you are Annika!!!

Let's hope it stays like this so you'll have a nice and warm week in Jalasjärvi - if you get cold, you can always come visit us!!

Yes, D is better, but my cold is just getting started! But I prefer a running nose to the blocked feeling you have before it breaks out!