söndag 21 januari 2007

- 14 degrees C




Up right you see one of the "kicksleds". The part where D sits was lent to me, it isn't usually part of a sled.
The photos are lying a bit...
D was getting upset when the dressing took so long, but once we got outside and he saw the camera he was happy again :). Unfortunately the ice on the road was not good enough yet, so I couldn't go anywhere, but soon....plan to go see friends and then we'll both get fresh air, and I'll also get a bit of exercise. To the right here you can see his two upper teeth.
When we got in he fell right asleep after a bit of milk - his naptimes are a bit mixed up now due to the changing of the nights, so I guess he was really tired already when we went out....oh well, I guess it'll take a few days for me to find out when and how much he needs to sleep in the daytime.





6 kommentarer:

Annika sa...

Fniss...Tänker på Lasse Åbergs film "snowroller"..."In Sweden we call it a kick", när han beskriver vad en sparkstötting är.

FINA BILDER!!! D är så SÖT!!! Och så himla smart att sätta D på sparken sådär. Nu ser det ju ut som om ni har lite härlig kyla och snö på marken. Keep it coming!!!

SaunaMatti sa...

Cool kick sled!! Why weren't these around when I was a kid? In fact I never saw one until I came to Finland but not like this, of course. We have a really old one in Jalasjärvi. It is looooong. Cool, fresh air will always make a baby sleepy, in a good way, especially if they have fun. Soon you will get a timing routine down that will work for you. We never had exact routines for the boys. We found it worked better for everyone if there wasn't a strict routine. In this way if something happened along to throw it off track a bit the suffering was minimal.

It snowed here last night and during the day. We had about minus 4 to 7 Celsius.

ulrika v sa...

Vilka härliga bilder!! Lilleman var också ut i dag och tog sin första egna utepromenad. Han gick och gick och var överlycklig över det vita och den nya världen! Härligt att vi äntligen har vinter, hoppas det håller i sig!

ulrika v sa...

aha nu lyckades jag kommentera, kanske jag - min nöt - äntligen skall få detta att fungera ;-)

Anonym sa...

Härliga bilder på D, och vad stor han blivit sen jag sett honom. Det där ser ut som en riktigt häftig och praktisk grej att ha på sparken! Annars kul att få läsa lite engelska då och då så att minnet hålls frächt, men att kommentera på engelska vågar jag inte, har glömt för mycket inbillar jag mig. H. B´s mamma

Jemayá sa...

Tack för kommentarer - thanks Matt!

Annika: jag tänkte precis på samma, men hade en aning om att kanske det inte var helt rätt :). Nu har vi haft det kallt i flera dagar, hoppas på lite mera snö, så vi skulle få bra sparkföre!

Matt: I guess all families have to work out their own suitable routines. I've notice I am the one who needs a routine for D - now when I'm not sure when he wants to nap, I get restless, since I don't know when I get time to do my chores!!

To all: The thing on top of the kick sled was lent to me by my cousin's family - I so look forward to using it a lot!!