lördag 6 januari 2007

Getting colder


Maybe we'll get a winter, after all...at least now it's cold, still waiting for snow. Went for a short walk with D today, but as usual he slept only about ten minutes on his own after we got back, now he is sitting on the floor and I'm hoping he could entertain himself so I get to write a bit.
Yesterday was a great day - went to Jstad with a friend and her daughter. Wanted to give D the opportunity to swim again - and since there were more adults, I got to swim a bit myself. D was excited about the water, but it was a bit cold, so we didn't stay so long. Still, it was great!! Afterwards we went for a pizza (D had his own food :) and then he was put in the pram, S and daughter took care of him and I rushed away on errands. Wonderful to have such friends!!!!
Need to decide about tiles for the bathroom walls... among other things. If I don't make up my mind next week the renovation stops, there isn't much else left to do. I'm getting excited, maybe the bathroom is finished by the end of the month....maybe!!

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hej Ulla! Så fin bild på D. Vackert också med frosten. Här är det svettigt värre, inte alls trevligt för lilla L, som är 10 veckor i morgon. Stark liten man, han håller upp huvudet då han ligger på magen. Inte för att jag vet när en baby brukar göra det, men ens egen babys framsteg är ju alltid intressanta :-). Önskar jag slapp svettas! Jobbigt i hettan. Kram!

Annika sa...

Nice! Looks beautiful with all the frost. Quite wintry and lovely. I hope we'll get some snow, too. You guys in Österbotten should definetly get some.
D is so cite.
Good luck with the tiles!!!

Annika sa...

Duh...I mean CUTE!!!
:-)

Jemayá sa...

L: jaa, inte bra om det är för varmt heller, lagom skulle ju vara bäst (som hos Annika i US kanske?:))

Anonym sa...

Oj, vad D verkar ha det varmt och mysigt mitt i frosten! Fin bild du tagit! :o)