torsdag 11 januari 2007

Sign of life

Hi all! Thought I'd quickly write something to show I'm still alive and kicking, even if I haven't written anything for quite some time. There simply isn't time right now! I've also been sleeping badly, partly because of the full moon combined with worries about what Mr X will do next (trying to get a contract about the meetings with D, through the authorities, but he has resisted) and trying to make up my mind about the colors and patterns of the walls and floors of the two new rooms. Partly the nights have been restless, because little D has slept badly for a few nights. Don't know if it's the moon for him as well, or if he senses my worries, or he has a stomachache, toothache (new ones on their way?) or, or, or...It was such a shame, I had had problems falling asleep, but on Monday I went to "circuittraining" at the local gym - it was great, even if I'm in such bad shape, and I was really tired, fell asleep very quickly. Unfortunately D had a a bad night and woke up a lot - we don't seem to be very much in sync :(.

Otherwise he is such a cutiepie....I asked him one day to give mummy a kiss and offered him my cheek. He seemed to know what he was supposed to do, pressed tentatively his open, wet mouth to my cheek and looked a bit shy :) -oooh, I was so proud of him, and so happy about the peck!!

On Tuesday there was an interview with the local paper with representatives of the village association about the dangerous crossing to the new shop. I was there as the secretary of the association, and brought little D as representative of all the children of the village, who are in danger everytime they want to go to the shop to buy candy. Afterwards our family went to Jstad - my mother to the doctor, and I bought a new "sitpram" for D, he has almost outgrown the first one. This one is great, it can be folded easily and fits into the boot of my little car - now I can get easier around with him as well. On the other hand he was really anxious in the evening, and in the night - guess it was a bit too much action at one time. Unfortunately we need to go there again today. I should also start to write the articles about the partnership with Halfway, but feel my head is too full of other worries, and I'd need a few nights of better sleep first - last night wasn't too bad, but I got up at 6 (couldn't sleep any longer, even if D went back to sleep) so I suspect I'll be quite tired by the end of the day.

Glad I have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow, I really need to talk about all the things going on with mr X. I'm not used to sit around and wait for things to happen, but now it's the best thing I can do. I want to avoid arguments, but I think no matter what I say now it can be seen as an attempt to argue. Had a message yesterday evening that he wants to set a date for the meeting with the "childwelfare person", so hopefully we'll have a contract soon and things with the meetings will start to become a routine. Now too much energy is spent on wondering "is he coming/isn't he coming". Like last Saturday: he was supposed to come, I didn't hear anything until Friday evening. First there was a message that he is coming, and an hour later that he isn't - didn't see them until just before I myself went to bed. Not easy to plan my own life when it is like this, and besides, since the meetings take place in "a neutral place" I need to check if the room is available, and preferably when the congragationoffice is open (the meetings is in one of their rooms). Keep your fingers crossed we can soon work things out, the person who mostly needs this is little D!

Tonight he is going to get zonetherapy - that helped him when he was a tiny baby with stomachaches in the evening, now I hope it can help him get balanced again...and sleep for hours and hours in the night :)

(I wonder whose time the clock in this blog actually shows...it's ten and a half (!)hours behind our time...! Can I change it...?)

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ah, härligt med pussen! Lovis pussas också, på exakt samma sätt, med öppen mun, man blir alldeles plaskvåt, hi hi. Ofta följs pussen av att aaaaaah-ljud, hur mysigt somhelst! Nog är det ju härligt att vara mamma. Sömnproblemen är mindre trevliga, vi har börjat lösa våra nu genom att jag sover i ett annat rum och Caj tar hand om Lovis då hon vaknar, hon får alltså ingen mat på natten. Usch vilket svårt beslut det var att ta, men hon verkar inte ha några problem alls, redan andra natten vaknade hon inte mer än en gång. Så om du vill testa är det bara att ragga upp nån fadder eller din mamma om hon orkar och försöka få avlastning några nätter, det fungerade i alla fall för oss. Om det känns bra för dig alltså, alla metoder känns ju inte rätt för alla!

Annika sa...

Jo, du kan ändra klockan...Du får gå in på "manage your blog" och gå in på settings. Där ligger klockan, och det är lätt att ändra.

Vad skönt att du ska träffa den terapeut. Det kan nog vara skönt.

Hoppas verkligen strulet med MrX snart ger med sig, suck! Elände!

Kram!

Jemayá sa...

Tack Annika, bara jag orkar ska jag försöka fixa klockan. Har försökt göra länk till din blogg också, men det lyckas inte. Suck.

Malin: tack för att du berättade, tror nog att jag måste göra något åt Daniels sömnvanor, men det är inte så bara att hitta en person som kan vara övernatt här. Och min mamma kan ju inte lyfta honom. Men jag började fundera att jag kanske skulle försöka med att sätta spjälsängen i hennes sovrum, hon sover som en stock och skulle kanske inte vakna av minsta lilla pip och större pip kunde hon försöka avhjälpa med vattenflaskan. Men sen är det ju det att det skulle vara ett nytt rum för honom att sova i, får han traumor för resten av livet :(? Och hur blir det sen om vi flyttar upp sängen tillbaka i mitt sovrum? Ja suck, måste fundera på alternativen. Glad att höra att ni fick det att fungera!