söndag 28 januari 2007

Eating myself!

Yesterday D decided he wanted to eat himself....I've noticed he can be a bit stubborn, and when he grabbed hold of the spoon and I didn't let go immediately, he pulled hard, I let go, and he got the porridge (with black currant...) in between his eyes :).


For once it's a good thing I don't get so nervous about messiness. My mother and I had a good laugh about his "eating" (he managed to make mum a bit messy as well :) -- fun way to start the day :)
Bathroom/homecareroom not finsihed yet. The linoleum was put in the homecareroom, but then the handiman had to take his wife to town...he'll be back today. He showed me how to put the "stuff between the tiles" (fogmassa), so I did that in the afternoon - messy and slow going, but I felt rather proud of myself. Not finished yet, gotta go....

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Num, Num oh what fun! You both look so happy and delighted there. I can see where the much needed sleep has done you well! I, too, used to get so nervous about messy feedings until I finally realized it is only a mess and one that can be cleaned up...it was the cleaning up I didn't care for much. Haha. Washing the laundry has never been a problem since I am the one who does this domestic chore ;-)

Maj-Britt sa...

Mums!! Ha en bra dag. Kram

Anonym sa...

Helt underbara "klottiga & sottiga" bilder! Man blir riktigt glad av att se dem. D ser sååå belåten ut! Marianne

Annika sa...

Gott, gott!!! Fina bilder! Hoppas all renovering snart är klar.
Ha en trevlig söndag!