lördag 13 januari 2007

I'm in love

...with the new pram. It's so light, rolls easily, can be folded quickly, and D can sit or sleep in it. Wonderful! Suddenly I feel like I have more freedom - now D's naptimes won't be determining when I go somewhere with him, I can just put him in the pram and he can sleep there. Of course I could've done that with the old pram as well, but it was much more cumbersome to transport, and not meant to sit in.


Yesterday was such a nice day. I really like my therapist (who of course thought D was wonderful :) - I had to bring him since I couldn't find a babysitter) and it felt so nice to go for a walk in the town (D fell asleep), even if it felt really cold (-12). We're not used to these kind of temperatures this winter, even if they should be normal for this time of year. We also paid my aunt (98) a visit. It was so nice to see her well and happy - she just moved into an old people's home and enjoys the company, food and staff. She also goes for walks everyday! I think she is the oldest person there, but I suspect one of the healthier ones! I hope I have some of her good genes :)

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oj oj så D är söt. Kommer att charma alla flickor då han blir stor :-) Vad är "sladdbarn" på engelska? Kram

Annika sa...

SÅ söta, båda två!!! Vilken härlig krutgumma till moster du verkar ha, 98!!! WOW!!!

Sladdbarn på engelska...vilken himla bra fråga av I...
Tror bara jag har hört uttryck som "Yes, he came to us as an afterthought..."
Eftertanke? Men, kan det verkligen vara rätt?

Anonym sa...

Hej!
Kul att hitta er igen. Oj, vad han har växt, men lika söt är han förstås ännu ; ).