söndag 14 januari 2007

Fresh air!!


I know I should be outside more than I am...but for some reason the days just rush by and the suitable time to go for a walk has gone. Today I forced myself, even if I felt very grumpy. Didn't want D to sleep in the pram(he sleeps for such a short time outside), so wanted to go after lunch, but then I had to change the diaper, the hat was missing, he was getting upset when I couldn't get the glove on and it took time to get both dressed...but finally we were out and walked a small round. When we got back I decided to try out the "pulka" (in the picture, English speakers, what is it, "mini-sledge"???), even if there barely is snow on the ground. Realized this was something both of us enjoyed, D giggled and I was of course pleased he was happy. It's still snowing, so I'm otimistic about the outdoor activities from now on. And the days are getting lighter so I can go outside after the afternoon nap, which would suit me better, but now it's already dark then. I also noticed the good influence of the fresh air on my mood - must remember that when I start feeling grumpy again!!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Ulla, D kommer nog inom sinom tid att börja sova nätterna igenom, så fort han avvänjt sig vid rutinen att varje gång få mat då han vaknar. Kram på er båda!