fredag 21 november 2008

Novembersnow

Finally we're getting proper snow - we had a bit of wet, no-good snow a few times before, but this seems to be staying. The photos are from when I took D to daycare this morning. Not too early - then it would've been dark...I've had a bad flu this week and had problems getting started this morning. No panic though, since I was going to work from home, so I let D sleep as long as he wanted to as well.
























At daycare the kids had a lot of fun - I couldn't help taking some pictures, even if I should've gotten back to my computer at home. My kid is being pulled in the sledge (right word..?) to the left :).









The last photo (if I can get the blog to put the photos in the order I want them to be in) was taken when I got back home - the view towards the railway (behind the barn in the background).

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I think those things kids go for a ride on in the snow are called toboggans.

Anonym sa...

Vilka fina vinterbilder!! Speciellt mycket tycker jag om den med D där han har snö på ögonfransarna :-)!

Marianne

Jemayá sa...

Matilda: ok, thank you :)

Marianne: tack kära du, jag riktigt väntade att någon annan också skulle ha märkt det :)