fredag 12 september 2008

Ps.

I'm supposed to be in bed by now, but have to share something with you. Those of you who have been reading my blog regularly, know that I'm about to step back into the working world. The problem is that I don't have a regular job to fall back on, neither am I prepared to take "just anything". So at times I'm very worried, at times excited. I do have some smaller jobs to continue with, but need more to support myself and my son. I regularly turn to my Angel cards (by Doreen Virtue) for mostly inspiration, but the card that I pulled two nights ago was almost magical. Could anything be more accurate, more comforting..! It exactly describes what I wish for and how I feel! I'll quote:
Creative Project: Your soul longs to express itself in creative ways. We're guiding you to infuse artistry and creativity into your life. Creative expression makes you feel alive and excited, and reignites passion toward your life. " And an additional sentence: " Your life purpose and a meaningful career will come to you through creative ways that are unimaginable right now, so don't worry about how or what your life purpose is. Just follow the path before you."

2 kommentarer:

ulrika v sa...

Ett härligt kort - hoppas det ger dig mod att följa stigen! Att leva som frilans kan vara tungt - och är säkert också framöver osäkert till och från. Att inte försöka gå den väg man vill gå är också tungt, det drar också energi, så våga, för vad är det värsta som kan hända? Om du inte lyckas kan du säkert hitta ett jobb som ger dig tillräckligt med pengar en tid, men om du inte ens försöker kan du aldrig skapa dig ditt eget jobb. Lycka till! ulrika v

Jemayá sa...

TAck Ulrika för de uppmuntrande orden - och roligt att du tittade in. Ska försöka få ett mail skrivet så småningom...