onsdag 14 maj 2008

Excursion with D

Yesterday we took part in an excursion for mothers and children (good thing there are no single fathers in this area - since there is nothing organized for them! On the other hand, I, for instance, would welcome them with open arms to our group :). We went by bus to "Vörå", about 30 kms from here, to visit two farms with farmanimals.


D doesn't seem to be much of a group-person. Standing still, listening to someone and looking at something together with all the rest was not his kind of thing. I can't say the excursion was relaxing, due to the fact that I was running after him most of the time and bringing him back to the group. But on the whole it was a nice experinece and the older he becomes, the easier I think it'll be.
Sheep are fun










D has a screaming period again :(. Here he screams out his enjoyment (I hope...) of being on the excursion....good thing there was no glass in the close vicinity, the sound would probably have broken it. My dad was hard of hearing, so is my mum, not surprising if I'll be too :(.

2 kommentarer:

Annika sa...

Trevlig utflykt!
Och dom där ljuvliga glädjeskriken minns jag så väl...gulligt!!
Fina bilder. D ser så stor ut!!

Jemayá sa...

ute går det bra, men inomhus ekar det väl gällt :). Och jo, tycker själv att han blivit "jättestor" helt plötsligt!