söndag 4 maj 2008

My day

I didn't sleep well last night - mummy eventually lifted me into her bed, where I slept a bit calmer. But I found it a bit hard to wake up in the morning, even if it was my birthday.










I really liked my first present for the day, which had arrived by mail - but unfortunately mummy wasn't very good at capturing it on camera (it's on my head).


Mummy seemed to be very proud to be able to give me my first bike. She said she had bought it at a fleemarket already last fall and hidden it meanwhile. I guess I'm still a bit too young for it, but if mummy works hard, maybe I will learn to ride it this summer. By the way, she is not good at photoshop, but says since this is a blog with a familytheme, she needed to try to do something about the photo. I just thought it was funny that you could see her breasts.

My babysitter, her mum and sister, surprised us with a great birthdaygift - a thing to dig in the sand with. Mummy seemed particularly pleased, I suspect she wants me to stay put in the sandbox and not throw showels and sand into her pond, stepping on all kinds of flowers on the way. But I think it's her own fault, why did she plant them there?! There should be a paved path instead.

After lunch we took the Italian lady to the airport. I fell asleep in the car going there, but wanted to see the big car with wings, or was it a king-king, at the "airport" that my mother called it? Anyway, I woke up and we watched it take off into the sky. I thought that looked funny, but when it disappeared I became sad. When we got back home, mummy wanted me to sleep, but I didn't. But it was nice to relax in front of the video and cool down with watching Winnie the Pooh celebrate Xmas.
I soon gathered my strength though, but mummy seemed a bit withered. But at least she had the strength to light a fire in the fireplace, even if is very warm upstairs, she and grandma feel a bit chilly downstairs, even in the summer.

In the evening I had a nice time, although I was a bit tired and not at my very best. But I started to relax when I could understand everything everyone was saying, and I seemed to be number one. I thought it was very exciting to have candles on my cake, but I was wondering if we should get in touch with Fireman Sam, just in case. In the end I blew out the candles together with mummy. My guests and (mainly) my mummy ate the cake (I think she should go on a diet, she is complaining she can't fit into her clothes from last summer - no surprise, the way she eats all kinds of goodies without giving to me!!) , I preferred my salty ricecakes, and then I just concentrated on my gifts for the rest of the evening. At bedtime I felt like being close to mummy, so I climbed back into her bed and fell asleep there (I'm sleep-writing this...).

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Nå voj - jag skulle ju skicka ett födelsedagskort men glömde det... skyller på hundbestyren!! Stort grattis Daniel om än lite försenat!

hälsningar från Ejdevägen

Jemayá sa...

TAck!

Annika sa...

Grattis till den lilla sötnosen! 2 år!!
Kul med Photoshoppandet, hihi. Åtminstone är du inte RÄDD för att använda det som en annan är. Hehe!!

Anonym sa...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

That cake is seriously goodlooking....

Jemayá sa...

Annika - tycker Photoshop är enormt invecklat! Det tar otroligt med tid att lära sig vad allt är till för, för det mesta använder jag bara cut och gör foton ljusare - denna gång var jag tvungen att ge mig ut på främmande territorium med knapparna :)

matilda: den blev faktiskt riktigt god, om jag får säga det själv :)

Anonym sa...

STORT GRATTIS i efterskott till 2 åringen och välkommen in i trotsåldern! Skämt och sido, fin cykel, här var huvudpresenten också en cykel men trollet kallar det för sin motoykel!

Trollmamman