torsdag 23 april 2009

First time to the hairdresser

On Wednesday I took D to the hairdresser with me for the first time. Until now I've cut his hair myself - with various results, but since it's his birthday soon, I decided it was time for his debut as well. He was a really good boy, played with some toys patiently while my hair was fixed (new photo up right - thought I'd take one with selftimer, it's not so often my hair is ok anymore...). When it was his turn everything went really well. Good experience for all :).



Today I've definitely said goodbye to winter - I changed into summertires. That was a tradition I had with my dad, when I was young I helped him, then he helped me when he was getting older and finally I did it on my own. Today D "helped" me. He is so interested in cars and tractors that I hope it won't take many years before he can do it all on his own :). Finally some proof of the fact that spring finally is here as well:
Posted by Picasa

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Snygg frisyr du har och jättefina fotona på D hos frissan.
Jag håller med: i dag har det faktiskt känts som vår i luften. Första gången jag använde vårjacka utan att nästan frysa ihjäl.
Ha det gott!
Kram.
Maggi

underytanjag sa...

Va fin du blev!! Impad av alla collage faktiskt ni är flera som är så ambitiösa.

Emmama sa...

JÄTTEFINA bilder, både ditt hår (skulle vilja våga lugg igen men..) och kollaget, så kul att se! Ha en skön kväll! Kram!

Annika sa...

Vad snygg du är...
Jättefin bild på dig!
Snyggt collage också!!
Kram!

Jemayá sa...

TAck till er alla :)