tisdag 7 april 2009

Revue in Jeppo

For the past ten years, the "youth society" (mainly consisting of those young at heart....) have put on a kind of revue theatre (not sure about the term) every spring. It consists of sketches written and performed by the local actors and actresses. I've seen the revues most years, this year I had agreed to write a review about it for a newspaper. I was nervous about the photography in particular, since lighting isn't so great on stage, but I was really lucky to be seated next to a friend who has the exact same camera as I do and who is much better than I am at setting it right, so I got help. Still, too much time was spent fiddling with the photos so I'm planning to see the revue again after some time - it would be nice to just sit back and relax and also see if the acting has changed after many performances. But even if it was "work" I enjoyed the evening, it's great to be entertained while working :).

Here are some of the ok photos from the night!








2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

I think it has been very nice, and a great fun for everybody. I reall would like we can do something like that here...

Jemayá sa...

Chicca: I guess there must be lots of theatrecompanies, big or small to join in Rome! here it is very important for the village, brings people together, raises the community sense and also helps young people grow in confidence. I'd actually like to try it myself (was part of something similar as a teenager) but can't find the time/would be difficult to arrange babysitting.